Your Source for Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania!
Moon Air is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company located in Elkton, (Cecil County) Maryland, Our goal is to make our company the best HVAC company in Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
Moon Air specializes in:
Ask about our HVAC Service Club Memberships for preferred HVAC maintenance and repair service!
Our Pledge: We guarantee that the equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated. If the system does not heat or cool your home, we will remove it and return 100% of your investment!
Read More >>
GET READY FOR WINTER!
Here's a checklist for you
as we approach the cold months of winter:
- Change smoke alarms;
- Change carbon monoxide;
- Change thermostat.
- Clean out your gutters (after the leaves are done falling!)
- Change the direction of your ceiling fans. To move the warm air down, make the fans rotate clockwise.
- If you have a wood-burning fireplace, get the chimney swept;
- Check the dates on your Fire Extinguishers.
- Change the Baking Soda in the refrigerator.
- Do not cover the outdoor unit of your AC. A cover traps moisture, and rots the unit from the inside out. Don’t worry about leaves and things – your technician will take care of that at tune- up time.
- Change the filter in your furnace.
- Shut off the water to your hosebibs, and open them to prevent freezing.
- Review the heating schedule on your programmable thermostat. Make changes if necessary. Dropping the temp down a few degrees, even for a few hours during the night or when no one is home, will result in energy savings.
The combination of changing your filter, making sure your system is tuned-up, working your ceiling fans and programmable thermostat – all add up to energy savings. You will see and feel the difference!
Stay tuned - if (and when) it snows, we’ll be sending out alerts and action plans!
Got heating and air conditioning related questions? You've come to the right place!
Moon Air Inc.'s Green Screened video program provides answers to many heating and air conditioning issues! If you don't see your particular issue, or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us with our Ask-an-Expert form!
Read About Green Screened >>