Moon Air’s Message To Our Customers
At Moon Services, we take the safety of our customers and our staff seriously. While this is true every day, it’s especially important in this time of heightened concern. Because our services play a vital role in maintaining health, safety, and comfort in the Maryland, Delaware area, we will be remaining open during this time. But, you can rest assured that we’re taking steps to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
Below you will find a brief outline of our plan for addressing the virus. If you need service, please call our main line at 410-392-9350.
How Moon Services is Working to Protect You
Per the CDC and WHO guidelines, we are making some changes to our normal operating procedures. We will also be adopting rigorous cleaning protocols during the outbreak. While these adjustments may seem inefficient or awkward, they’re necessary to ensure the health of those we serve.
- Staff Care: Any employees showing symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- Scheduling Questions: When you call to make an appointment, our office team will ask if anyone in your home has had a fever, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has been exposed to the virus. Please note that answering “yes” to any of these will not disqualify you from service. It will just allow our staff to be properly equipped with masks and gloves before entering your home.
- Safety Measures: Troubleshooting equipment can sometimes be done from the exterior of your home, but there are times when our staff must go inside. In those situations, nitrile gloves and masks when available will be worn. If you have an allergy to any of these products, please let us know ahead of time.
- Sanitization: Our trucks come stocked with disinfectant sprays and sanitizing wipes. After completing a job, your technician will wipe down any areas with which they had contact. This includes equipment, door handles, and floors.
- Distancing Efforts: Some of our office staff will be relocated to remote locations during the COVID-19 outbreak. In some situations, we may ask to see pictures or videos of your equipment to better understand the problem you want addressed in order to optimize scheduling and help minimize face-to-face contact.
- Area Based Responses: While we will continue to service everyone in the Maryland, Delaware area, we will take extra precautions around clients in areas deemed high-risk by the CDC.
- Authorization: We usually require a written signature on paper or a tablet prior to beginning work, however, to reduce the risk of contact, we will instead be sending out electronic authorization forms.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT MOON SERVICES INC.
At Moon Services, safety is very important.
For your peace of mind, when our techs come into your home, they are equipped with nitrile gloves and disinfectant products that they use before and after they are done working.
As part of our safety procedures, the tech will use disinfectant wipes on surfaces that are frequently handled such as thermostats and switches and spray Lysol disinfectant spray where needed, such as in kitchens and bathrooms.
If you have sensitivities to these products, please let us know.
It is also important that we do not transport the virus from one home to another.
Therefore, we will need to determine if a visit to your home will present a Coronavirus risk. Here are the questions you can expect to be asked:
- Has anyone living in your house been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days?
- Has anyone living in your house traveled to a CDC high-risk area within the last 14 days? Has anyone living in your house had contact with a person who has traveled to a CDC high-risk area within the last 14 days? Has anyone living in your house had contact with a person who has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus disease?
- Does anyone living in your house have a fever?
- Does anyone living in your house have a recent onset cough?
- Does anyone living in your house have difficulty breathing?
- Does anyone living in your house have other acute respiratory symptoms?
- Is anyone living in your house under quarantine?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then providing service at your home could put the service technician and subsequent customers at risk and we want to take the proper precautions necessary.
REGARDING YOUR SCHEDULED VISIT AND YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
Your peace of mind is important to us. Therefore, in the current circumstances it is understandable if you wish to postpone scheduled visits. Just give us a call!
Regarding Maintenance Calls and Other Scheduled Visits
We’ll reach out to you before our visit to outline the above procedures.
At Moon Services, we value your peace of mind. We understand the current situation may be more concerning for some of our clients than it is for others. If you would prefer, we’re happy to reschedule any pre existing appointments. To do so, please call us at 410-302-9350.
Our Planning Standards
Moon Services will be updating this page regularly as the situation develops. Please check your email and follow us on social media for any updates. If you have any questions regarding this policy or wish to discuss our COVID-19 response plan in more detail, please call 410-392-9350 or email email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.